This theme gathers the photos taken during the TE Meeting with Bulent Atalay, Gonçalo Lopes and José Pires, that took place in Lisbon, on the 5th August.
I have several photos of the fields in this region, situated in the South of Portugal.I'll try to add more to these theme, to show the landscapes and also the way they look different depending on the seasons. Hope you can join if you have any.
Pre-historical monuments are really important to understand our history and there are so many, some of them famous, others practically unknown. I've taken a few photos of dolmens and cromlechs and I thought it was a good idea to create a theme for them. Feel free to join!
Guess it's time to create a theme for Monsaraz, a very beautiful village situated in the south of Portugal. This is surely one of the most visited places in the Alentejo.
As I have already several photos of Blue&White churches in my gallery,I've decided to create a theme. I'd be very happy if you decide to join me, in case you have some.
- Voies ferrées / railway tracks (45 photos)
- Mani- land of stone & light (19 photos)
- MOODS OF THE SEA (15 photos)
- Photos with Titles of Songs 07 (90 photos)
- Hometown; Naarden Vesting (10 photos)
- Coca-Colization (88 photos)
- Aqueduto das Águas Livres (16 photos)
- Winter in Serbia 2007/2008 (50 photos)
- * more favorite photos (I) (52 photos)