The Australian Aboriginal people have inhabited Australia for at least 60,000 years. They are the oldest surviving culture in the world. Their culture, traditions, science and philosophy are fascinating
I prefer traveling outdoors, but, of course, it is impossible to visit a place and not go in some buildings! Here, I'll collect some photographs I took inside some buildings I was in!
Switzerland - GENÈVE, VAUD & VALAIS - April 2015 ! (32 photos) by Neyvan Pecanhuk (npecanhuk) (70876)
Here, there'll be pictures from my second trip to Switzerland. This time the traveling was shorter, but no less fun and interesting (the first time was in 2005 and, by that time, I still had only a Sony Cybershot - my first digital camera).
- When you dream, there are no rules.. (17 photos)
- Igrejas de Minas II (Churches of Minas Gerais) (100 photos)
- Brasilia: The capital of the republic (11 photos)
- History Lies (8 photos)
- Taj Mahal, India (14 photos)
- Nouvel an à Barcelone (21 photos)
- Equus caballus (8 photos)
- Eglise - Churches Chapter 1 (100 photos)
- The temples of Nepal (32 photos)