Mine, and anyone else's who cares to contribute. Photographs should be towards the abstract end of the visible spectrum!
I seem to have posted a few photographs with this title, so I thought it would be interesting to start a Theme with the same title that anyone can add an appropriate image to.
Yes I know monochromes aren't especially popular on this site, but I happen to like them, and decided to collect together all my b/w posts in one place. Now anyone else who shares my peccadillo can take a look...
- Favorites continue... #2 (100 photos)
- Paris - Chinatown (12 photos)
- BLACK DIAMOND MINES, ANTIOCH (11 photos)
- aren't people fascinating? (18 photos)
- ...Black&White... (17 photos)
- TE meeting in Treviso ( Italy ) 4/5 October 2008 (68 photos)
- Acherontas River (7 photos)
- Paris vu d'en haut (20 photos)
- Shadows (77 photos)