Mine, and anyone else's who cares to contribute. Photographs should be towards the abstract end of the visible spectrum!
I seem to have posted a few photographs with this title, so I thought it would be interesting to start a Theme with the same title that anyone can add an appropriate image to.
Yes I know monochromes aren't especially popular on this site, but I happen to like them, and decided to collect together all my b/w posts in one place. Now anyone else who shares my peccadillo can take a look...
- Patterns (41 photos)
- Obidos (20 photos)
- Old Warbirds (42 photos)
- Architect Josep Puig i Cadafalch (23 photos)
- Film music: John Barry (20 photos)
- Bell Monuments (7 photos)
- evvka's favorite from TE#2 (84 photos)
- Kleine Scheidegg - Wengen - Lauterbrunnen Hike (9 photos)
- Colour: Green - Groen - Vert (12 photos)