The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- World Heritage Sites Part VIII (94 photos)
- My Favourites (55 photos)
- Winter landscape II (41 photos)
- Natural patterns (43 photos)
- MY BEST OF on TE (30 photos)
- Vos favorites (42 photos)
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries 3 (52 photos)
- Colours of the Market (40 photos)
- Mes vues aériennes (ou presque) (31 photos)