The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- Markets: mirrors of society (44 photos)
- Pindos mountain (14 photos)
- Monochromatic Color (79 photos)
- Your favorites (12 photos)
- My Mizuno's and me (10 photos)
- Chalkis interesting sites and views (54 photos)
- Mosques of Villages and Residental Quarters (39 photos)
- LAS VEGAS, NEVADA-ARCHITECTURAL (15 photos)
- Brazil - CAMPINAS - São Paulo (1) ! (100 photos)