The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- La vie en rose (16 photos)
- Unusal views of famous places (26 photos)
- THE WALL (14 photos)
- King Rama IX birthday celebrations (11 photos)
- Parque Estadual do Ibitipoca (29 photos)
- Tallest Buildings in the World (93 photos)
- Jellys: alien forms on Earth! (35 photos)
- Industrial Portfolio (20 photos)
- The End of Portugal as a nation (37 photos)