The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- Airlines & aircrafts at YUL (84 photos)
- Lakes (98 photos)
- Celtic Standing Stones, Dolmens, Ruins II (69 photos)
- Melbourne Beach, Florida (5 photos)
- Helsinki Lutheran Cathedral (92 photos)
- G H A T S . O F . V A R A N A S I (15 photos)
- Sasa's Favourites, 100-200 (78 photos)
- montaņas impresionantes (5 photos)
- Zamosti - Trebic's Jewish quarter (9 photos)