The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- 33% Nothing (19 photos)
- 2007 Lunar Eclipse (42 photos)
- Fathers and Sons (38 photos)
- ----> My best of France (14 photos)
- Les escaliers de la Grande Arche (38 photos)
- Ipanema's Band: Carnival in Rio (5 photos)
- Portraits of Children (0 photos)
- Danish churches - outside and inside (47 photos)
- Musical Entertainers (41 photos)