The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- Visit Malaysia year 2007 (13 photos)
- My beach photos. (39 photos)
- Sunsets - Sunrises (19 photos)
- MY VILLAGE AND ROUND THIS (33 photos)
- Couleur: Noir&Blanc (22 photos)
- allaitement dans le monde (10 photos)
- francio64 (Partial desaturation) (31 photos)
- Special Similarity in Some shots ! (19 photos)
- Your favorites (56 photos)