The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- My favorite photos (11) (Gatti Matti) (96 photos)
- Mountains (71 photos)
- Herault valley and canyon (100 photos)
- Doors and Windows (89 photos)
- Parques de nuestra ciudad (24 photos)
- Animals from India (18 photos)
- Les vieilles granges (100 photos)
- True Luxury (20 photos)
- Rain, Pluie, Regen, Pioggia, lluvia, etc. (91 photos)