Located in Lee Vining, California Eastern Sierra. Mono Lake is a vital habitat for millions of birds. Today, Mono Lake covers about 70 square miles. Located on Highway 120 East, South Tufa Reserve is a spectacular place for photographer.
Located on the Highway 1 (Pacific Coast Highway) this lovely village is about half way between San Francisco and Los Angeles. Morro Bay famous for it landmark, the Morro Rock. This massive piece of Rock was named by Juan Rodriguez Cabrillo when he first visited this coast during his 16th Century voyage of discovery. This Village feature a lagoon and natural bay habitat that wonderful for sailing, fishing, hiking, and bird watching.
- MEKONG RIVER, VIETNAM (6 photos)
- Songs of Innocence...before they get experienced! (41 photos)
- Rainbows in an industrial/rural/urban setting (15 photos)
- mother's children (46 photos)
- Statens Museum for Kunst (7 photos)
- * more favorite photos (III) (48 photos)
- Promising newcomers! (39 photos)
- Portraits from Myanmar (23 photos)
- Mt. Abu - Dilwara Temples (29 photos)