Southern Dreams is a gallery of my Holga Americana. It is a photo record of the unusual places that I have found in the region that I live in. So grab yourself a piece of sweet potatoe pie, crank up some BB King, and enjoy the scenery.
This theme is the home for images shot with somewhat limited cameras. What is a toy camera? It is a fixed lens (often plastic) with usually no more than three aperature settings and or two shutter speeds not counting bulb. The limitations that these cameras have can often be freeing, letting the artist spend more time on finding the shot and the printing processes. This theme is not about the lomography phenomenon, but it does not exclude works derived from that path. Enjoy!
- Geneva - By the lake (17 photos)
- Beautiful Black and White (II) (35 photos)
- Industrial Landscapes (51 photos)
- Pena Palace (99 photos)
- Gares ferroviaires du Québec / Railway stations (24 photos)
- Yosemite Tunnel View (25 photos)
- Mushrooms and fungi (55 photos)
- abstract (24 photos)
- Color Fantasy and Color Magic (14 photos)