I owned horses all my life until I moved to Canada in 2004. I still find myself drawn to barns :o) Love photographing them love looking at them..love going IN them and smelling the hay ..and the horses too of course!
Nothing more beautiful to me than the sun going down and coming up. Its that quiet peaceful time of the day. I stand in awe when I see them..just waiting to see the changes from minute to minute.
- Developed in darkroom system (10 photos)
- A MORTE- DEATH (PLACES AND RITUALS) (50 photos)
- Tree/Arbres (60 photos)
- Sun Celebration (6 photos)
- Photos reminiscent of album covers (21 photos)
- In The Realm Of The Sensuous (35 photos)
- Le Grand-Bornand (8 photos)
- The world through those small eyes (45 photos)
- Sky and Clouds II (95 photos)