I owned horses all my life until I moved to Canada in 2004. I still find myself drawn to barns :o) Love photographing them love looking at them..love going IN them and smelling the hay ..and the horses too of course!
Nothing more beautiful to me than the sun going down and coming up. Its that quiet peaceful time of the day. I stand in awe when I see them..just waiting to see the changes from minute to minute.
- Britanny (20 photos)
- Paris by night (32 photos)
- Bulc„o, Bruno, Cheschiatti and Perreti (12 photos)
- Street Performers (96 photos)
- China (33 photos)
- My Favourite Posts By TE Members (36 photos)
- Spomenik (20 photos)
- Les plus beaux paysages ... (100 photos)
- TE Meeting in Krakow 17-18 Jan 2009. For Gessle... (85 photos)