A 'concentration camp' is a large detention center created for political opponents, aliens, specific ethnic or religious groups, civilians of a critical war-zone, or other groups of people, often during a war.
The low-lying landscape of Wielkopolska (Greater Poland) province is varied by numerous hills, lakes and forests with the unique flora and fauna. You are likely to see here old wooden windmills, churches and belfries. The Wielkopolska region is also a place full of many interesting and precious monuments of Polish and foreign cultures, representing different art styles and tendencies.
- Water mills, windmills (33 photos)
- I have to visit! (Spain) (62 photos)
- Mes photos de Liège (83 photos)
- Regards d'Enfants du Monde (70 photos)
- Capelas e pequenas Igrejas do Brasil-Tema de grupo (69 photos)
- Jet d'eau Geneve/ Geneva Water fountain (42 photos)
- Chess Players (55 photos)
- Your favorites on my photos (38 photos)
- Eid Al Fetr (12 photos)