A 'concentration camp' is a large detention center created for political opponents, aliens, specific ethnic or religious groups, civilians of a critical war-zone, or other groups of people, often during a war.
The low-lying landscape of Wielkopolska (Greater Poland) province is varied by numerous hills, lakes and forests with the unique flora and fauna. You are likely to see here old wooden windmills, churches and belfries. The Wielkopolska region is also a place full of many interesting and precious monuments of Polish and foreign cultures, representing different art styles and tendencies.
- Portes de caractère.. (30 photos)
- Orthodox Churches of Southern Poland (81 photos)
- Moods of Budapest.. (0 photos)
- Guaranteed to Make You Smile (40 photos)
- Portraits of Vietnamese people (26 photos)
- Recreation, leisure sport's (47 photos)
- Mes coups de coeur (29 photos)
- Lausanne - Flon (0 photos)
- Faces of Asia (30 photos)