A 'concentration camp' is a large detention center created for political opponents, aliens, specific ethnic or religious groups, civilians of a critical war-zone, or other groups of people, often during a war.
The low-lying landscape of Wielkopolska (Greater Poland) province is varied by numerous hills, lakes and forests with the unique flora and fauna. You are likely to see here old wooden windmills, churches and belfries. The Wielkopolska region is also a place full of many interesting and precious monuments of Polish and foreign cultures, representing different art styles and tendencies.
- Kerken in Vlaanderen / Churches in Flanders (28 photos)
- Women at Work (100 photos)
- Amsterdam TE Meeting (36 photos)
- Czech Republic - heart of Europe (41 photos)
- Salt of the Earth (50 photos)
- African morning in Sossusvlei (5 photos)
- Trains 'Old and New" (95 photos)
- Boats (41 photos)
- Hunderwasser Bad Blumau architecture (12 photos)