A 'concentration camp' is a large detention center created for political opponents, aliens, specific ethnic or religious groups, civilians of a critical war-zone, or other groups of people, often during a war.
The low-lying landscape of Wielkopolska (Greater Poland) province is varied by numerous hills, lakes and forests with the unique flora and fauna. You are likely to see here old wooden windmills, churches and belfries. The Wielkopolska region is also a place full of many interesting and precious monuments of Polish and foreign cultures, representing different art styles and tendencies.
- Mes clins d'oeil ;o) (30 photos)
- BŁkk National Park (20 photos)
- Eight Thousanders - 8000m & Above (27 photos)
- Doors (36 photos)
- Twins? [Part XXII] (95 photos)
- Starships (4 photos)
- Tagliamento, Friuli main river (NorthEast Italy) (17 photos)
- Subways and Metros (84 photos)
- People from South America (55 photos)