Colours, colours, colours: Red. Green. Blue. Yellow. Orange. Purple. White. Black. And so on... And light. Or dark. Components of photography... Plain...
I feel a special connection to trees. Thus I take many photos of trees, forests, tree parts, barks, roots etc. Maybe I feel like I return home. Maybe I feel grateful for all this photosynthetically bound and then shared energy. In any case, trees are so colourful, so vast, so dynamic! And all my photos catch only a glimpse of what they truely mean to me.
Fishing is a unique procedure. And the term "procedure" is very poor. Fishing is a way of living and fishermen cherish fishing not as a part of their identity, but as its core. Here, trying to gradually collect all my (past and to come) photos of fishing, vessels, gears, people, fish, from raw action to nature morte.
Mother to all of us. No matter what we will always return to the sea. Somehow, I know if I only had one photo left to take in life, it would certainly be a seascape...
Humanity has a strong bond with the ocean and always went out in the sea for a variety of purposes (commerce, fishing, transport).
- Best in Black & White (68 photos)
- Turkish Cats (34 photos)
- GANIVELLES de tous pays unissez-vous-PART 2- (42 photos)
- Maldives a piece of paradise (12 photos)
- Northern Fortresses (100 photos)
- Iran,the 6000 year old country (62 photos)
- VOLCANIC LANDS (23 photos)
- Domestic Cats (37 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)