Monserrate Park it’s integrant part of Sintra mountain forests (Monte da Lua's forests), and contains what remain from a magnificent and extensive exotic garden, planted by the british James Burt, (in 1860-1863 by request of Francis Cook), which as been completely dominated by the local luxurious verdant vegetation.
Mafra is a portuguese village located 47km far from Lisbon, and it's a land of contrasts where we can find the traditional values and the modern innovation. Here we can find a rich and diverse natural heritage and a very old past, and also, find new cultural and leisure facilities.
Monte da Lua is a mysterious and romantic green mountain, where is located Sintra, 30km far from Lisbon.
Vila Nova Sto André - a young root built portuguese town located 160km far from Lisboa, in the Alentejo province coast.
- Lazy Days (97 photos)
- The Unfinished Church of the Sacred Family (32 photos)
- Singapore by night (22 photos)
- Statues (98 photos)
- Delicate Arch (11 photos)
- Fruits and vegetables from the world (63 photos)
- Uniforms (79 photos)
- Surprising Tour Eiffel (6 photos)
- Surreal pictures / Photos surréalistes (39 photos)