A collection of photos from hiking up Mt Baker including some panorama photos showing the wonderful wide angle sweeping views and other glimpses showing the beauty of scenery on this mountain.
Every grain of sand that you see in your favorite sculpture was shoveled there by its respective sculptor. Forms are made of 5/8" plywood and two-by-fours and sand from the beach is shoveled in to them with plenty of water to make it workable.
Country Gardens Festival of Lights in Chilliwack where customers can drive through to see over a million lights on display showing a beautiful display of Christmas Color.
This is the time of year to capture snow covered mountains, fog and mist in the valley, and wonderful sunsets that occur in the winter months.
A series of photos showing viewers what the forest floor looks like in BC. Many from the wilderness in the Fraser Valley area and also others from trails along the Sea to Sky highway.
A wonderful time of the year when you keeo your eyes open to see all the beautiful colors of Fall season. Anything from a group of trees to individual leaves....my favorite is always the Maple.
- Best in Black & White (68 photos)
- Boats and Ships Portfolio (19 photos)
- el puro cubano (49 photos)
- Archeology. Mysterious. Historical. Ancient. Old-2 (97 photos)
- Controversial (29 photos)
- Christian Orthodox Faith (29 photos)
- Castillo Pittamiglio/Pittamiglio Castle (3 photos)
- The Unfinished Church of the Sacred Family (32 photos)
- MANI & MISTRAS (21 photos)