This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- Wooden Churches (78 photos)
- Balade à MONTREAL – Fevrier 2007 (14 photos)
- Banaue, Ifugao: The Rice Terraces and The People (8 photos)
- I shoot film (92 photos)
- Top Rated (39 photos)
- Vive la Sieste / Viva la Siesta (34 photos)
- !My own favorites (73 photos)
- AMAZON — The River of our Planet (67 photos)
- Sporting events - Motorings, runs, shows (36 photos)