This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- Pictures of Cambodia (17 photos)
- Celtic Standing Stones, Dolmens, Ruins II (75 photos)
- My photos (23 photos)
- Estações Ferroviárias e Trens no Brasil (41 photos)
- Tour Eiffel - Vues originales! (13 photos)
- Traditional bread and bakers (28 photos)
- Bloged (24 photos)
- Winter landscape (99 photos)
- Da Lat my love town (7 photos)