This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- Canary Islands (6 photos)
- Macau Tower (11 photos)
- Sunsets in Brazil (42 photos)
- Paris june 2006 lesbian and Gay Pride (43 photos)
- Windows (47 photos)
- Château d'eau avec fresque. (7 photos)
- Le Mura Medicee di Grosseto (5 photos)
- LA SAGRADA FAMILIA CHURCH, BARCELONA, SPAIN (4 photos)
- Flowers from Holland (25 photos)