This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- My b/w (5 photos)
- SKY ALL OVER THE WORLD HAVE THE SAME LANGUAGE (46 photos)
- Hiroshima & Nagasaki (60 photos)
- "Famous" Chott el-Jerid toilet (11 photos)
- Autour de la Presqu'ile de Crozon (12 photos)
- Iran,the 6000 year old country (62 photos)
- Nara-Machi (15 photos)
- Promenades pas trop loin de Liège (62 photos)
- My Oh Maya (18 photos)