This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (II) (42 photos)
- Architecturial Pictures II (64 photos)
- Seasons of Veluwe (5 photos)
- Fall Colour Before 2k5 (21 photos)
- Le clan des vestes rouges (18 photos)
- La Dent Blanche (55 photos)
- Alphabet (100 photos)
- Architecture, streets, monuments, etc. (54 photos)
- My Patio (9 photos)