This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- Belchenfluh, Switzerland (10 photos)
- Nord-European waterfalls (48 photos)
- The old Bam citadel , Historical sites in Iran (18 photos)
- Sky and Clouds I (100 photos)
- Men at Work (100 photos)
- Landscapes you'll never forget! (54 photos)
- La fête à Pezenas (6 photos)
- Resembling Modern Art (19 photos)
- MACROS OF FLOWERS ........................ (38 photos)