This is my new theme for highlighting works which have struck me on some level beyond the appreciation of a single aspect of their execution. Images where more than one factor of technical ability, quality, briiliance of observation or compositional skill combine with thoughts and feelings these images stimulate beyond a more predicatable response.
This will be an interesting excercise to really look back through nearly two years of work and maybe pick up some that I am still fascinated by in some way.........
Charnwood is an area of roughly 120 square miles in the middle of England - it sits in a triangle formed by three nearby cities - Derby, Nottingham and Leicester. The main town is Loughborough where I have lived on and off since 1979 - I have lived in Charnwood all of that time though and still have a curious love affair with the place! It is a good place to explore the world from I think and a good enough place to bring up our children.
- Cropredy Oak Appreciation Association (39 photos)
- Panoramas (100 photos)
- Vos favorites* (II) (99 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part IX (23 photos)
- Sodas and People all around the world... (34 photos)
- Enez-Vran / Ile-du-Corbeau / Crow Island (7 photos)
- Hawaikiri - a Carribean paradise (88 photos)
- Street scenes (12 photos)
- Les Églises du Québec (87 photos)