This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- THE PYRAMIDS OF GIZA, CAIRO, EGYPT (9 photos)
- GANGASAR- SAB THIRTHA BAR BAR GANGASAGAR EKBAR (25 photos)
- contes et legendes d'ici et d'ailleurs (9 photos)
- White snow (58 photos)
- vision souterraine (100 photos)
- "INDIA photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (34 photos)
- Faces of Asia (30 photos)
- The Buddhist Shrines of Nepal (23 photos)
- lacs corse (4 photos)