This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- Quebec city / la ville de Québec (53 photos)
- USA - NEW YORK CITY - New York (62 photos)
- Maisons (3 photos)
- Cambodia : portraits of childhood (52 photos)
- Chess Players (55 photos)
- Christmas Nativities in Europe. (99 photos)
- Visit Paris (15 photos)
- 2007 Luxembourg TE meeting (15 photos)
- Xtreme Sports (13 photos)