This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- N&B et plus si affinités.../ B&W and some others.. (62 photos)
- sugar maple (5 photos)
- City of Go(L)d (4 photos)
- Cable Cars - Dancing on a high wire (98 photos)
- Bormes-les-Mimosas (7 photos)
- Decisive moments (21 photos)
- Trip to Madrid (47 photos)
- Rice Fields "II" (98 photos)
- Portraits of Sri Lanka (17 photos)