This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- Heart made pictures (26 photos)
- Lombra's Favorites (89 photos)
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere of the World (97 photos)
- Paper Companies / Compagnies de papier (16 photos)
- Black&White - Noir&Blanc (45 photos)
- Chinese children (17 photos)
- K O L K A T A- c I T Y o F j O Y (23 photos)
- Winter landscape II (41 photos)
- Ecluses et ponts-canal (10 photos)