This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- Make my day! (3 photos)
- Sunset OR Sunrise (38 photos)
- children engaged with photography (40 photos)
- A pair of photos with contrast (98 photos)
- 1 April 2005: 8 pm local time everywhere (11 photos)
- Bostani Mou (7 photos)
- Pitt Lake by jazu (14 photos)
- plus beaux villages de france (14 photos)
- my best shots (13 photos)