This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- Lanterns (1 photos)
- Lisboã - Parque das Nações - Cascata (19 photos)
- Motorbikes/ Motorcycles (27 photos)
- TE meeting in Istanbul (15 photos)
- Clock towers / Torri con orologio (24 photos)
- building (17 photos)
- Zachodniopomorskie , Poland (39 photos)
- Kev's Favourites of 2007 - 1 (79 photos)
- Water mills, windmills (33 photos)