This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- A Considerable Number of Views! (38 photos)
- A day at the Rama VIII long boat races, Bangkok (22 photos)
- Couleurs du Sud (54 photos)
- La Dent Blanche (55 photos)
- Photographers at work III (83 photos)
- datca and datca aktur (100 photos)
- Blue Hour (85 photos)
- West Lake My Love (26 photos)
- Australian Native Birds (57 photos)