This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- Water Reflections (58 photos)
- MOUNTAIN BIKE (34 photos)
- Quebec city / la ville de Québec (53 photos)
- Photos with tobacco filter (100 photos)
- Dome of Cologne (45 photos)
- Motorcycles (21 photos)
- Monbazillac vineyard and castle (15 photos)
- SANDAKPHU - PHALUT - GORKHEY TREK. 2007 (38 photos)
- Pollination (7 photos)