This is a collection of my picture of the island Fedje, located in Hordaland county, Norway. The island is located northwest of Bergen, about 70 km by car. Fedje is Norway`s westernmost municipality. At the island we`re actually closer to the Shetland Islands than Norway`s capital Oslo. The 7,8 squarekilometers municipality Fedje consists of 125 islands. Only the main island is populated. The population on the island counts 590 people.
A collection of medieval art, sculptures and figures. In particular art, sculptures and figures in connection with architecture and buildings.
I really enjoy looking at foreigners pictures taken in my home country. It`s a great experience to discover how they see my country with their eyes.
- * My Favorites (24 photos)
- Sunset silhouettes (76 photos)
- Huascaran National Park, Peru (14 photos)
- islaam (26 photos)
- Fountains enchantment (87 photos)
- KERALA (45 photos)
- !! Brazilian members that make a lot of critics !! (9 photos)
- TE meeting Venetian Villas 2010 (64 photos)
- Streets of Netherlands (11 photos)