Maciek, Kourosh and I came across a wonderful subject when we were out taking photos in Hong Kong. Hopefully all three of us can post at least one shot of him. If you have shots of him, or are in Hong Kong and come across this guy, please upload your own shots as well. He was a great character.
OK, for the most part, this is a personal theme, covering the outbreak of SARS here in Taiwan 2003. This theme is designed to show how people went about their religious activities while still protecting themselves from the SARS virus. For now, I will include my own shots, but if others have fitting photos, please include them as well.
- Les Gouilles d'Essertze (8 photos)
- Formula 1 moments (32 photos)
- Bell Monuments (7 photos)
- Rainbows in an industrial/rural/urban setting (15 photos)
- The Beauty of Children (18 photos)
- RED color (57 photos)
- Salinas a special beach. (24 photos)
- My favorite sights from European cities (Sne011) (88 photos)
- Photo du mois de Novembre (23 photos)