A home for all those carnivorous/insectivorous plants images. This is a theme for all those fascinating adaptations to a low nutrient environment!
This theme is images of the unique cubic houses designed by Piet Blom. To me they evoke a similar feeling to the works of M.C.Escher :)
Mosaiculture is an event that has been happening annually in Montréal since 2000. Teams from more than 32 countries come together and create living sculptures on a common theme. The theme for 2003 was "Myths and Legends". For more information have a look at the official site: Mosaiculture.ca
Australia has some amazing architecture, but for some reason it only really comes to life at night - this theme is for those citiscapes!
- your favourites * added by members to my photos (33 photos)
- Le Cantal Auvergnat (10 photos)
- Campo dei Miracoli (54 photos)
- The Buddhist Shrines of Nepal (23 photos)
- Buddhist Pray (56 photos)
- Paris (63 photos)
- Colour: Blue - Blauw - Bleu (23 photos)
- Likely and unlikely duets... (Part I) (99 photos)
- Festival Arbres et Lumières Genève (35 photos)