chandrapranil (1085) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- 100th on TE (55 photos)
- Les églises modernes (17 photos)
- Twins? (100 photos)
- uncertain destiny (4 photos)
- Kolkata Maidan-Activities and Surroundings (39 photos)
- Ayacucho excursion to Vilcashuaman (7 photos)
- Architecture contemporaine / Contemporary archi... (23 photos)
- Rascacielos de Madrid / Skyscrapers of Madrid (41 photos)
- Boats (37 photos)