chandrapranil (1079) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- Traditional Costumes of Africa . Kenya. Masaļ. (99 photos)
- Mountains (57 photos)
- Chenonceau sans "x" (10 photos)
- Textures for sale (2 photos)
- Ombres chinoises - Chinese shadows (40 photos)
- Anniversary 10 years of TE- October 2012 (31 photos)
- My photos (23 photos)
- datca and datca aktur (100 photos)
- Driving Big Sur from LAX (75 photos)