chandrapranil (979) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- Top18 Lille city (18 photos)
- Real Mother Nature (46 photos)
- Landscapes (0 photos)
- Cao Dai Great Temple in Tay Ninh (25 photos)
- Evolution Theory, greatest hoax ever (33 photos)
- Singapore Fireworks Festival 2004 (4 photos)
- Liège, ma ville (77 photos)
- My own favorites (64 photos)
- Centre G. Pompidou (Paris) (28 photos)