chandrapranil (1087) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- Haarlem, my (former) hometown (42 photos)
- Braga - Bracara Augusta (42 photos)
- Soul of Yellow River (5 photos)
- graciela de cuba (3 photos)
- CosPlay (66 photos)
- "INDIA photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (34 photos)
- Blue Mountains (14 photos)
- Graveyards of the world (11 photos)
- Composition Analysis Workshops (43 photos)