chandrapranil (1085) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- Grocers and their old fashioned small stores (12 photos)
- hooooooo (87 photos)
- Waterfalls (58 photos)
- Cidade do Porto (30 photos)
- THE LAURENTIANS - LES LAURENTIDES (18 photos)
- Speed captured (34 photos)
- Statue of Buddha (49 photos)
- Colours of the Grand Canyon (17 photos)
- Fascinating Landscapes (Leonie) (28 photos)