chandrapranil (1085) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- About me throught my photographies (63 photos)
- Vietnam (15 photos)
- Weaver's Cooperative - Chinchero - Peru (8 photos)
- Still life in real life (16 photos)
- Capital Buildings of the World (4 photos)
- Festival Arbres et Lumières Genève (35 photos)
- Montreal Tam-Tam (7 photos)
- Miechow - a town in Poland (18 photos)
- The Wind's End (21 photos)