chandrapranil (979) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- My 100th (22 photos)
- imagenes de Chiapas (8 photos)
- World fairs and Expo (94 photos)
- Gefyra Bridge Greece (25 photos)
- Village Huts/ Houses/ Homes (32 photos)
- *Your Favorites* (17 photos)
- Chapels/SMALL churches of everywhere in World II (57 photos)
- India (94 photos)
- live8 - concert and more, 02.07.2005 (3 photos)