chandrapranil (1087) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- A Roman countryside (94 photos)
- Driftwood - Nature art (22 photos)
- Bueges valley and canyon (50 photos)
- Vieilles granges et garages-Old barns and garages (22 photos)
- The Omayyad Mosque (19 photos)
- AnYtHiNg eXtReMeLy uNiQuE ;o) (43 photos)
- Estuaire (24 photos)
- Sky of storm. (94 photos)
- Waylim's Own Favorites (15 photos)