chandrapranil (1087) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- monasteries and churches in Serbia (15 photos)
- Artistic Intelligence (79 photos)
- Sacavem Medieval Fair (10 photos)
- Tender moments ... (33 photos)
- Modern Mosques in Europe (8 photos)
- Girls From Ipanema (3 photos)
- Forests-Forms & Textures (15 photos)
- Fields through my eyes (59 photos)
- Perfums and colors of Provence (12 photos)