chandrapranil (1085) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- Évocation des souvenirs (54 photos)
- Spring Flowers 2006 (6 photos)
- MyOwnFavorites (18 photos)
- Sunset,sunrise, beach and sea (82 photos)
- Pompeii and Herculaneum (83 photos)
- The beauty of Gotland (18 photos)
- CLODO's selection IV (100 photos)
- The Children of San Cipriano (7 photos)
- The world of dragonflies (70 photos)