chandrapranil (979) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- The mirror effect (34 photos)
- Rice Fields "IV" (76 photos)
- Les photographes photographiés (66 photos)
- The Pacific Ocean (17 photos)
- Hot Air Balloons (98 photos)
- Zanzibar: beach life & kids (19 photos)
- Daily life, street scenes & candid (14 photos)
- JAPAN: Alley of Torii in Fushimi-Inari Shrine (6 photos)
- Bicycles - Alternative versions (28 photos)