chandrapranil (979) 2012-04-30 14:22:12After commenting on your photo I just wondered what it would look like if I added more contrast. I know this creates a slightly harsher look but its interesting nonetheless. When I added 100% contrast I noticed that the pillar became too dark so I created a layer mask and took the contrast away from the post.
I also slightly adjusted the curve to create an "s" and again created a layer mask to bring back the detail on the post.
I hope you don't mind.
- Persian Culture (40 photos)
- Mes photos de sport (42 photos)
- cats @ windows and doors (71 photos)
- Through the window (60 photos)
- Your top 20 (20 photos)
- Poitevin Marsh, Marais Poitevin (39 photos)
- Red Mountains of Afghanistan (6 photos)
- All together with the Burmese people (53 photos)
- Innocence of Children (32 photos)