tsti003 (285) 2007-10-21 09:11:54Layer 1: Background. Using levels, I lightened up the sky and then added some blue
Layer 2: The main building. Added a little more red and increased the saturation slightly.
Layer 2: The moon. Increased size 2x and brightened.
tsti003 (285) 2007-09-23 00:04:50Cropped the photo. Replaced the mountain with sky using the clone tool. Sharpened whole image.
It's not a perfect job, but I hope it proves my point about the problem being that mountain.
tsti003 (285) 2007-09-18 09:02:23Just cut and paste.
Then I cropped it a little to bring the player a little more to the lower-right.
I wanted the player not only leave the pitch but also turn his back to the ball and leave that too.
Its just different.
- Images that i can't resist looking @ (43 photos)
- Rome, seen through the eyes of Miguel and Rinie (18 photos)
- Alphabet (100 photos)
- Village Huts/ Houses/ Homes (32 photos)
- Montreal Meeting - June 9, 2007 (24 photos)
- °°Simply Great - Angles°° (12 photos)
- Water management in Netherands (12 photos)
- Traditional Ship (91 photos)
- ***IF SUBIR CAN DO LIKE THIS.....*** (11 photos)