tsti003 (285) 2007-10-21 09:11:54Layer 1: Background. Using levels, I lightened up the sky and then added some blue
Layer 2: The main building. Added a little more red and increased the saturation slightly.
Layer 2: The moon. Increased size 2x and brightened.
tsti003 (285) 2007-09-23 00:04:50Cropped the photo. Replaced the mountain with sky using the clone tool. Sharpened whole image.
It's not a perfect job, but I hope it proves my point about the problem being that mountain.
tsti003 (285) 2007-09-18 09:02:23Just cut and paste.
Then I cropped it a little to bring the player a little more to the lower-right.
I wanted the player not only leave the pitch but also turn his back to the ball and leave that too.
Its just different.
- * Vos préférées * (39 photos)
- 3 Graces (19 photos)
- Geneva - Details of the old town (26 photos)
- Macro (10 photos)
- Windows XPeriences. . . (17 photos)
- Children of India (100 photos)
- Songs of Innocence...before they get experienced! (41 photos)
- Dancing through Africa and the Middle East (47 photos)
- Flowers (70 photos)