trevormoffiet (3112) 2014-06-22 04:08:45The longer your lens the more certain you will be of getting a good close up. The shorter the lens the closer you will need to be. If you crawl on your stomach to the edge of the cliff you can photograph the puffins sitting on rock ledges just below the edge.
Downsize to reduce sharpness and noiseby trevormoffiet (3112)
trevormoffiet (3112) 2014-05-25 03:48:01When a large image is over sharpened and contains noise, the downsizing operation reduces those effect because adjacent pixels are averaged. Noise disappears, sharpness is lost.
- Mes photos de Liège (83 photos)
- Castles and Ruins (99 photos)
- Ordinary fantastic people (64 photos)
- Anniversary 10 years of TE- October 2012 (31 photos)
- More favorites 1 (88 photos)
- Grindelwald to Eigergletscher Hike. (8 photos)
- Brocken Spectre (10 photos)
- Symmetry (100 photos)
- California Public Transportation (17 photos)