trevormoffiet (3112) 2014-06-29 05:29:52HI Jasmine,
Not necessarily better. Just different. I attempted to bring out some of the structural detail beneath the jetty. I reduced the bright area in the sky and adjusted the light on the water.Also I used an adjustment brush on the building facade.
trevormoffiet (3112) 2014-06-22 04:08:45The longer your lens the more certain you will be of getting a good close up. The shorter the lens the closer you will need to be. If you crawl on your stomach to the edge of the cliff you can photograph the puffins sitting on rock ledges just below the edge.
Downsize to reduce sharpness and noiseby trevormoffiet (3112)
trevormoffiet (3112) 2014-05-25 03:48:01When a large image is over sharpened and contains noise, the downsizing operation reduces those effect because adjacent pixels are averaged. Noise disappears, sharpness is lost.
trevormoffiet (3112) 2014-01-12 03:57:00The main change was cropping to try and make it look as though Garibaldi was not standing on a plinth. In Lightroom 4 I then moved the highlight slider to the left to reduce exposure on the statue highlights. Garibaldi's image then became a little flatter but detail was enhanced. I then increased contrast a bit to compensate for some of this induced flatness.
- Rice Paddies and their surroundings (50 photos)
- Les N&B de XD'A (18 photos)
- Jellys: alien forms on Earth! (35 photos)
- Carnaval de la chaux-de-fonds 2006 (18 photos)
- Unforgettable Expressions (40 photos)
- Photo Vieuwer (50 photos)
- CLODO's SELECTION (99 photos)
- moody Saloniki (7 photos)
- Sunsets~n~Sunrises (100 photos)