JCG (35129) 2009-02-09 11:16:32Resizing photograph to :
- cropped image to remove the piece of road
- correction contrast, light, gamma,
- addition framing,
adpatation to TE format.
I hope not to have betrayed the original.
trebuA (0) 2008-11-13 05:09:49With Photoshop,
• Used different tools as Curves, Color Balance, Selective Colors and Hue/Saturation to readjust the colors/saturation as I suppose it was originally
• Applied slight sharpness for web
Hope you'll like it,
ls7902 (7328) 2008-09-06 17:57:03Here's one at a forest reserve near my place but not as big but I like the shape of its base. Taken at the widest angle of my new lens (FL 70mm, f/2.8, 1/80sec, ISO 400) ... one more step backward I'll drop into the ravine.
- My interiors (58 photos)
- The pearls od Spis - Spisz - Zips - Spiš (23 photos)
- From under an arch (39 photos)
- The Tooth Challenged Guy in Aberdeen (9 photos)
- Charlevoix (26 photos)
- one shot - one I got! (90 photos)
- Birds on Power Lines (34 photos)
- Your best preferred over 10000 in my gallery (15 photos)
- Trek Earth (19 photos)