JCG (35129) 2009-02-09 11:16:32Resizing photograph to :
- cropped image to remove the piece of road
- correction contrast, light, gamma,
- addition framing,
adpatation to TE format.
I hope not to have betrayed the original.
trebuA (0) 2008-11-13 05:09:49With Photoshop,
• Used different tools as Curves, Color Balance, Selective Colors and Hue/Saturation to readjust the colors/saturation as I suppose it was originally
• Applied slight sharpness for web
Hope you'll like it,
ls7902 (7328) 2008-09-06 17:57:03Here's one at a forest reserve near my place but not as big but I like the shape of its base. Taken at the widest angle of my new lens (FL 70mm, f/2.8, 1/80sec, ISO 400) ... one more step backward I'll drop into the ravine.
- My People (30 photos)
- Mes couchés... (17 photos)
- Black&White - Noir&Blanc (45 photos)
- Best of Ireland (74 photos)
- Wine and Beer of the World (39 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (83 photos)
- Self portraits (01) (100 photos)
- LASSEN VOLCANIC PARK, CALIFORNIA (11 photos)
- Volcanoes around the world (98 photos)