JCG (35129) 2009-02-09 11:16:32Resizing photograph to :
- cropped image to remove the piece of road
- correction contrast, light, gamma,
- addition framing,
adpatation to TE format.
I hope not to have betrayed the original.
trebuA (0) 2008-11-13 05:09:49With Photoshop,
• Used different tools as Curves, Color Balance, Selective Colors and Hue/Saturation to readjust the colors/saturation as I suppose it was originally
• Applied slight sharpness for web
Hope you'll like it,
ls7902 (7348) 2008-09-06 17:57:03Here's one at a forest reserve near my place but not as big but I like the shape of its base. Taken at the widest angle of my new lens (FL 70mm, f/2.8, 1/80sec, ISO 400) ... one more step backward I'll drop into the ravine.
- Arches National Park (6 photos)
- My Favorite Shots (21 photos)
- The Palace Museum (The Forbidden City) (45 photos)
- Museu Aerospacial do Campo dos Afonsos - MUSAL (5 photos)
- Eternal Flames... (56 photos)
- Your favorites (24 photos)
- Solitude (30 photos)
- Old churches (100 photos)
- Favorites continue... #4 (99 photos)