tdanny (663) 2004-01-11 10:24:27This is a very very nice pix Eddy. Good angle that covers the lake, the building and trees.
You could ask the shop to re-process and specifically mention you want the bottom (stone arrangement) to be in.
Anyway, did a workshop for you as mentioned a little bit of touching up old scanned photo could do wonders !
Did in Photoshop :
1.Colour balance + red 15, - blue 10 and
+ green 10
3. Removed date and dark patch on the sky and the lake
Hope you like it !
tdanny (663) 2004-01-08 19:14:37Thanks Derek (quegardens) for the name of the species, yes it's some kinda Anthurium species.
Lotsa debate on the DOF and actually there 2 version I took. The original with focused on the 'stem' and this workshop version focused on the background leaves. The 'stem' is actually quite long hence my highlight instead of the normal leaves at the background. Anyway, now you have both to compare and for yr pleasure !
- Lamps (29 photos)
- Photo du jour - Photo of the day ... [Juin] (16 photos)
- Mes maisons coup de coeur (100 photos)
- Vasco da Gama bridge (22 photos)
- Zebras (25 photos)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (IV) (83 photos)
- METEORA (13 photos)
- CHURCHES & BUILDINGS (67 photos)
- Where I live, Zeeland... (18 photos)