svetoslav (318) 2006-05-21 07:02:11Hi Ani,
What I did here is something like that:
I lowered the brightness to -5
increased the contrast to about 15
sharpened a bit
and saturation 30
I don't know if you like the result or not, but a think it is a bit better!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:42:15Sorry I was trying to improve the contrast of your shot and I created several versions ( some of them not that good) like the one I posted first. Sorry it was a mistake. Consider the second one!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:34:25Hi Giuseppe!!!
I love planes so I noticed your shot immediately!!!
But what i also noticed is that your picture is somehow foggy!!! I post here my idea for your picture. What i did was:
I reduced the brightness -6
I increased the contrast 20
I sharpened the picture a bit
Saturation about 50
and gamma correct 1,20
Hope you like it
Very good shot!!!Congratulations!!!
- Hello, is there anybody out there? (23 photos)
- Devimeuxbe's favorites on TE ( I ) (91 photos)
- My best for you and me (34 photos)
- TE Classic Production (65 photos)
- Mexique (17 photos)
- Volkswagen van (13 photos)
- Colonial architecture (39 photos)
- Windows and Walls (66 photos)
- Patos del Mundo - Ducks of the World (21 photos)