svetoslav (318) 2006-05-21 07:02:11Hi Ani,
What I did here is something like that:
I lowered the brightness to -5
increased the contrast to about 15
sharpened a bit
and saturation 30
I don't know if you like the result or not, but a think it is a bit better!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:42:15Sorry I was trying to improve the contrast of your shot and I created several versions ( some of them not that good) like the one I posted first. Sorry it was a mistake. Consider the second one!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:34:25Hi Giuseppe!!!
I love planes so I noticed your shot immediately!!!
But what i also noticed is that your picture is somehow foggy!!! I post here my idea for your picture. What i did was:
I reduced the brightness -6
I increased the contrast 20
I sharpened the picture a bit
Saturation about 50
and gamma correct 1,20
Hope you like it
Very good shot!!!Congratulations!!!
- All My Account #1 (100 photos)
- The days that Isabel visited Europe... (36 photos)
- The Fishing Villages of Bang Saray and Samae San (75 photos)
- Sacavem Medieval Fair (10 photos)
- Lonely tree (41 photos)
- Le Québec rural / Rural Quebec (99 photos)
- colourful kids (15 photos)
- * Vos Favorites II * (56 photos)
- Urban life (47 photos)