svetoslav (318) 2006-05-21 07:02:11Hi Ani,
What I did here is something like that:
I lowered the brightness to -5
increased the contrast to about 15
sharpened a bit
and saturation 30
I don't know if you like the result or not, but a think it is a bit better!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:42:15Sorry I was trying to improve the contrast of your shot and I created several versions ( some of them not that good) like the one I posted first. Sorry it was a mistake. Consider the second one!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:34:25Hi Giuseppe!!!
I love planes so I noticed your shot immediately!!!
But what i also noticed is that your picture is somehow foggy!!! I post here my idea for your picture. What i did was:
I reduced the brightness -6
I increased the contrast 20
I sharpened the picture a bit
Saturation about 50
and gamma correct 1,20
Hope you like it
Very good shot!!!Congratulations!!!
- Mont Saint Michel...My pics/Mes images (45 photos)
- Safaris (41 photos)
- Cambodian impressions (15 photos)
- Granite boulders serving as walls. Portugal Greece (23 photos)
- Twins? [Part XXIV] (85 photos)
- Haunting & Haunted Faces.. (11 photos)
- Favorites continue... #1 (95 photos)
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (5 photos)
- Où est-ce ce quelquepart au Québec? (7 photos)