svetoslav (318) 2006-05-21 07:02:11Hi Ani,
What I did here is something like that:
I lowered the brightness to -5
increased the contrast to about 15
sharpened a bit
and saturation 30
I don't know if you like the result or not, but a think it is a bit better!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:42:15Sorry I was trying to improve the contrast of your shot and I created several versions ( some of them not that good) like the one I posted first. Sorry it was a mistake. Consider the second one!!!
svetoslav (318) 2006-03-26 07:34:25Hi Giuseppe!!!
I love planes so I noticed your shot immediately!!!
But what i also noticed is that your picture is somehow foggy!!! I post here my idea for your picture. What i did was:
I reduced the brightness -6
I increased the contrast 20
I sharpened the picture a bit
Saturation about 50
and gamma correct 1,20
Hope you like it
Very good shot!!!Congratulations!!!
- Historical Monuments of Delhi (33 photos)
- Waterfalls, rivers, torrents (46 photos)
- Sunsets Around The World (16 photos)
- 2 Chairs (55 photos)
- Roman tombstones of Naissus, Serbia (6 photos)
- MEKONG — The River of our Planet (90 photos)
- Morbihan 2007 (69 photos)
- Diocletian's Palace and Split (23 photos)
- Canadian Heritage (18 photos)