danielswalsh (13599) 2005-02-05 05:19:17Hi Curtis;
In Photoshop CS; I selected the shaded area in the photo and used the "Shadow/ Highlight" tool to bring out some more detail. Lastly I added a border. Hope you like it...
Liora (1857) 2004-06-22 13:57:37First I cropped to leave only the needle and some of the ground (I though it added some interest and prevented it from becoming just another postcard). Then I rotated 3 deg. right to level the needle, and sharpened to extract some more details.
BobTrips (1857) 2002-12-05 21:11:04By cropping down a bit the lighted area of the pier becomes a stronger element in the shot (IMHO). It seems to float above the sand. I played with boosting contrast a bit and sharpening and can't decide which I like. Leaving it unsharpened makes it a little more mysterious, perhaps....
- Kev's Favorites 2009 (40 photos)
- Skiathos Island (12 photos)
- Cricket.. what a wonderful game. (78 photos)
- Le meilleur de l'Irlande (91 photos)
- other favorites (2008) (61 photos)
- Landscapes in Norway (9 photos)
- True Luxury (20 photos)
- 25 countries in Europe (26 photos)
- Archeology. Mysterious. Historical. Ancient. Old (97 photos)