danielswalsh (13599) 2005-02-05 05:19:17Hi Curtis;
In Photoshop CS; I selected the shaded area in the photo and used the "Shadow/ Highlight" tool to bring out some more detail. Lastly I added a border. Hope you like it...
Liora (1857) 2004-06-22 13:57:37First I cropped to leave only the needle and some of the ground (I though it added some interest and prevented it from becoming just another postcard). Then I rotated 3 deg. right to level the needle, and sharpened to extract some more details.
BobTrips (1857) 2002-12-05 21:11:04By cropping down a bit the lighted area of the pier becomes a stronger element in the shot (IMHO). It seems to float above the sand. I played with boosting contrast a bit and sharpening and can't decide which I like. Leaving it unsharpened makes it a little more mysterious, perhaps....
- Templos (100 photos)
- EPIRUS (IOANNINA) (26 photos)
- Lemurs (5 photos)
- Brasilia - Capital do Mundo (25 photos)
- Ancient Earthworks, Stone Cirlces & Burial Mounds (10 photos)
- Transfagarasan (39 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (II) (100 photos)
- Bormes-les-Mimosas (7 photos)
- Athens imperial guard (41 photos)