danielswalsh (13599) 2005-02-05 05:19:17Hi Curtis;
In Photoshop CS; I selected the shaded area in the photo and used the "Shadow/ Highlight" tool to bring out some more detail. Lastly I added a border. Hope you like it...
Liora (1857) 2004-06-22 13:57:37First I cropped to leave only the needle and some of the ground (I though it added some interest and prevented it from becoming just another postcard). Then I rotated 3 deg. right to level the needle, and sharpened to extract some more details.
BobTrips (1857) 2002-12-05 21:11:04By cropping down a bit the lighted area of the pier becomes a stronger element in the shot (IMHO). It seems to float above the sand. I played with boosting contrast a bit and sharpening and can't decide which I like. Leaving it unsharpened makes it a little more mysterious, perhaps....
- Lisbon views by Juntas (39 photos)
- BIRBHUM- My inspiration of Photography-PART 1 (61 photos)
- Golden Horn (Halic), Istanbul (12 photos)
- The world of dragonflies (71 photos)
- Blue sky (7 photos)
- Panda Bears (21 photos)
- Trouville sur Mer (25 photos)
- Sand Dunes National Park (4 photos)
- Twins? [Part XVI] (99 photos)