danielswalsh (13599) 2005-02-05 05:19:17Hi Curtis;
In Photoshop CS; I selected the shaded area in the photo and used the "Shadow/ Highlight" tool to bring out some more detail. Lastly I added a border. Hope you like it...
Liora (1857) 2004-06-22 13:57:37First I cropped to leave only the needle and some of the ground (I though it added some interest and prevented it from becoming just another postcard). Then I rotated 3 deg. right to level the needle, and sharpened to extract some more details.
BobTrips (1857) 2002-12-05 21:11:04By cropping down a bit the lighted area of the pier becomes a stronger element in the shot (IMHO). It seems to float above the sand. I played with boosting contrast a bit and sharpening and can't decide which I like. Leaving it unsharpened makes it a little more mysterious, perhaps....
- Beauty of Toba Lake (8 photos)
- Cabo Verde - Pescadores * Fishermen (22 photos)
- Amazing pictures (11 photos)
- Nanda...An Indian Widow (18 photos)
- Surfiii..iing the Wave at my Town & Other Places (13 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part VIII (94 photos)
- skate or die (12 photos)
- My Personal Favorites (39 photos)
- California Poppy (15 photos)