snowfalken (1116) 2008-01-28 06:06:16This picture is too good for not trying to get the best out of the composition! Here's what I've done:
1. opened the file in Irfan View;
2. dragged a rectangle with the mouse to define the cropping area;
3. cropped the image by hitting ctrl+y;
4. saved the file.
Very simple and it took about a few seconds to do. I hope you like it!
With Friendly Regards,
snowfalken (1116) 2007-12-09 01:26:25Hello Lili,
I used CS2 to correct the distortions produced by the lens. This aspect is often overlooked. I worked on the image posted as workshop. Here's the workflow:
1. Opened the file;
2. Cropped the frame;
3. Rotated the image to the right so that the bus becomes somewhat horizontal and the edges of the buildings in the middle become more vertical;
4. Used the perspective tool to correct perspective;
5. Sharpened the image using the high pass filter (please note that it is impossible to obtain the same sharpness quality when working on this small size of the picture);
6. Added frame;
7. Saved the file.
I hope you like it!
With Friendly Regards,
snowfalken (1116) 2006-10-27 11:03:39Hi Javier,
My spanish is very poor but from your reply on my critique I understood you wanted me to write you a WS. If I didn't understand well, please apologize. This is my first WS ever!
Here is your photo the way I see it. What I did was:
1. I used the clone tool to clone out any distracting element.
2. I used a layered mask to retouch the parts where my hand wasn't accurate.
3. I used the blur tool to blur the plant and the balcony.
4. I cropped the black frame.
5. I added a new frame.
6. I saved the picture.
Now the photo conveys what the title says: "THE SHADOW".
I hope you will like it! And once again please forgive me if I misunderstood your reply.
PS: If you need the unblurred version of this WS please contact me. I'll keep it for one week.
- DESERTS (43 photos)
- La Défense: Vie et architecture (30 photos)
- Charnwood (76 photos)
- Brazil - CATARATAS DO IGUAÇU - Paraná ! (40 photos)
- Portraits i love around the world (18 photos)
- Naissance de la Loire (5 photos)
- Mes Photos sur TE (18 photos)
- Greek Churches/Greek Orthodox religion II (12 photos)
- Silhouettes in the Sahara desert (20 photos)