Amaz (11475) 2009-10-31 03:11:50This is an extremely fine capture, Russel!!
Allow me, please, to introduce you a little balanced version with slightly reforced sharpness.
Hopely you like it!!
With the best personal regards,
kaustubh10 (182) 2008-01-10 16:43:41Hi Russel,
I've tried to improve this image by applying some level correction, saturation and brightness.
I'm not sure how you would remove the dirtiness of the glass.
Hope this will help
trebuA (0) 2007-02-05 04:13:29With Photoshop:
• Rotate canvas 3° to the right and cropped back to original size
• Adjusted brightness in Lab Color mode ('L' channel only)
• Adjusted colors and eliminated reflections (see author's note)
• Added frame to max size
• USM sharpening before saving for TE
chanjits (4454) 2006-12-31 05:34:17first cropped the image, removed the electric wires by stamp clone tool, adjusted the contrast of diffrent colors and adjusted the tone of the image to warm and finnaly applied the frame.
- Tallest Buildings in the World (93 photos)
- Canyon Guartelá (8 photos)
- Pourmenadenn war Enez Vaz ... (8 photos)
- Italian squares (42 photos)
- In the middle of the night... (23 photos)
- Brazilian Architecture ! (55 photos)
- "Famous" Chott el-Jerid toilet (11 photos)
- Ruins of "Kloster Limburg" (46 photos)
- Plastic fruits in Bangkok (3 photos)