rjb874 (597) 2006-12-18 00:14:35I'm not very good at workshops, but I thought I would give this one a go.
I thought the original picture needed a shade of red or orange to break-up the endless green of the trees. So I altered the shading to include a few shades of light red both in the trees and the water.
- Bridges in London (61 photos)
- Genève - Regards sur la Vieille-Ville (36 photos)
- CASTLES OF PELOPONESUS (15 photos)
- The WOMEN in the work. (62 photos)
- Dummies (31 photos)
- Our personal list of the UNESCO World Heritage (68 photos)
- Irish cottages (18 photos)
- My Dutch river and polder landscapes (15 photos)
- he is a star (11 photos)