riclopes (35567) 2010-01-15 02:24:02this is the view of the city from the belvedere, before I started to descend to "Barranco del Abogado", in the main post. It's one of the highest point of views of the city although not much favorable to show the old part of the Granada.
Sierra Nevada it's on my back. The hill to the right is where Alhambra complex is placed. In the distance at left, you can see the Cathedral.
- Mountains of N. America (31 photos)
- sandals sandals everywhere (14 photos)
- faces expressing trance & extasy in art (88 photos)
- Surreal pictures / Photos surréalistes (39 photos)
- Graphic Details (65 photos)
- StrEeT ARt "graffiti" Around the World (48 photos)
- Ocean Blue (38 photos)
- Lonely Boats (51 photos)
- Ma galerie "Enfants De Tous Pays" (8 photos)