rabani (9645) 2004-08-12 20:58:12Honestly I'm not much of a workshop person. If you checked my rating, I never done any workshop for anyone.If any workshop I did, its cropping but the other day,David Plummer @ DiaZul gave me a workflow I could get my mouse dirty, with pixel paints.
1. Using Highlight & Shadow, bring out the detail in the shadows.
2. Hue & Saturation to "put" back the colors.
3. NeatImage to clean all noises.
4. Rotate 4 degrees CW and cropped.
This is the best I could come up with. Others in TE could do better especially those with Silver/Gold rating in Workshop.
- Humour II (60 photos)
- My Top 36 (36 photos)
- CLODO's selection IV (100 photos)
- In Search of Commissario Montalbano (30 photos)
- The Architecture of Frank Gehry (59 photos)
- Disappearing cities of the Yangtze (3 photos)
- francio64 (Old trains) (22 photos)
- Favorites selected by 3 or more members (23 photos)
- Budapest - Impressions (7 photos)