rabani (9645) 2004-08-12 20:58:12Honestly I'm not much of a workshop person. If you checked my rating, I never done any workshop for anyone.If any workshop I did, its cropping but the other day,David Plummer @ DiaZul gave me a workflow I could get my mouse dirty, with pixel paints.
1. Using Highlight & Shadow, bring out the detail in the shadows.
2. Hue & Saturation to "put" back the colors.
3. NeatImage to clean all noises.
4. Rotate 4 degrees CW and cropped.
This is the best I could come up with. Others in TE could do better especially those with Silver/Gold rating in Workshop.
- Battle of the Sexes (15 photos)
- Mustang ( photos)
- Cuppa's... Thé ou Café? (24 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (II) (100 photos)
- Azores Oceanfront Properties (16 photos)
- My portraits (100 photos)
- Landscapes of Minas Gerais (10 photos)
- TE Suisse 2004 - Île d'Ogoz (9 photos)
- SeaGulls-2 (34 photos)