rabani (9645) 2004-08-12 20:58:12Honestly I'm not much of a workshop person. If you checked my rating, I never done any workshop for anyone.If any workshop I did, its cropping but the other day,David Plummer @ DiaZul gave me a workflow I could get my mouse dirty, with pixel paints.
1. Using Highlight & Shadow, bring out the detail in the shadows.
2. Hue & Saturation to "put" back the colors.
3. NeatImage to clean all noises.
4. Rotate 4 degrees CW and cropped.
This is the best I could come up with. Others in TE could do better especially those with Silver/Gold rating in Workshop.
- Rainbows (50 photos)
- Marrakech : Majorelle (36 photos)
- Les plus beaux paysages ... (100 photos)
- Welcome images (48 photos)
- Gordon Bubolz Nature Preserve (12 photos)
- "A full English breakfast with chilli on top..." (32 photos)
- Pollination (7 photos)
- My Ocean/Beach (21 photos)
- My Hydrant's - Mes Bornes Fontaines (13 photos)