rabani (9645) 2004-08-12 20:58:12Honestly I'm not much of a workshop person. If you checked my rating, I never done any workshop for anyone.If any workshop I did, its cropping but the other day,David Plummer @ DiaZul gave me a workflow I could get my mouse dirty, with pixel paints.
1. Using Highlight & Shadow, bring out the detail in the shadows.
2. Hue & Saturation to "put" back the colors.
3. NeatImage to clean all noises.
4. Rotate 4 degrees CW and cropped.
This is the best I could come up with. Others in TE could do better especially those with Silver/Gold rating in Workshop.
- Amazing Castles and Palaces of Europe (15 photos)
- The Moon (10 photos)
- Around my home (28 photos)
- A day at the Rama VIII long boat races, Bangkok (22 photos)
- Washing day (97 photos)
- My beach photos. (39 photos)
- Beach Walkers and Runners (93 photos)
- Burmese thanaka faces (52 photos)
- MY Hassy XPAN Panoramas (10 photos)