pyffepa (625) 2013-10-03 07:15:58Tuned the levels to increases the dark tones, lighten the whites and adapting mid-tones.
Sharpened slightly the face.
Cropping around the statue to focus on the subject.
A clear frame to highlight the photograph.
The result is an highlighted subject with more volume and an increased contrast between background and foreground.
With respect for your excellent work.
Let me know if result is satisfying for you.
- Maramures,my love.. (18 photos)
- TE meeting Venezia (98 photos)
- Geological Wonders (22 photos)
- Kids from the World Part II (93 photos)
- wooden ortodox churches (62 photos)
- Australian Wildlife (18 photos)
- Floating on the surface (19 photos)
- Forts and fortresses of Brazil (36 photos)
- My Night/Sunset Photos (48 photos)