jdwyer264 (1082) 2006-09-11 09:23:40My changes to your picture have been to raise the contrast, to bring out more colour in the boats, machinery and nets. Also, altering the levels to darken shadows and highlights to give the picture slightly more depth. I hope you like my changes.
linask (2930) 2006-07-01 14:30:57The original photo looks too cold, so I have tried to do some color corrections to warm it up a bit. Also I have tried to darken the sky a bit.
Before all other modification I reduced noise for the sky as it would become more visible after color correction. Color balance changes done using photoshop selective color and curves tools.
broglia (3604) 2006-06-17 05:14:07Hi Paul, just increased the contrast & saturation a little. Also a little sharpness. Just wish I'd taken the time to get up to town and witness the spectacle myself. Nicely framed shot. Regards, Roberto.
mbasil (2129) 2006-01-21 10:41:56Nice job. Here's a tip I learned about here on Trek (I forget if it was TE, TN, or TL). You can remove the noise and grain by running it through a filter. Noiseware has a "Community Edition" that you can download for free. Here is the result...
- Sunsets - Sunrises (19 photos)
- Bangkok street musicians and dancers (24 photos)
- The Orange Man Visits Iceland -expo (14 photos)
- Beautiful Natural New Zealand (80 photos)
- Photos to remenber III (98 photos)
- Mes coups de coeur (29 photos)
- calšada Portuguesa (27 photos)
- Autumn (34 photos)
- In memory of Marek - Gustaw (30 photos)