patriik (1935) 2006-05-14 08:04:52This is a nice view, clouds made the sky quite dramatic. I like the colour too...
The original shot has the potential, but in my opinion vertical framing is not good way for shooting sunsets. That`s why these very dark parts of original shot don`t look very well, especially there is a lot of strong light in the other part of scene...
It`s a pitty, cause grassy foreground looks very well. It would be a marvelous picture, if you framed it a bit different way.
I cropped the original shot, added a bit of contrast and a boarder. Hope you like it.
patriik (1935) 2006-05-14 07:45:30I`m not sure the brightness on the original shot is accurate. Sometimes camera may set wrong exposure and shot can be underexposed, so it`s nothing bad if you set the right exposure, brightness or contrast, I think.
Border makes a good job as well...
I hope you like it!
patriik (1935) 2006-05-03 18:50:07If the colours aren`t outstanding try a black&white, propably will looks good. I cropped the shot, I removed the colour, set a bigger contrast and I added some frames to make a totally new look of this Edinburgh city cetre. The quality is not very good because my workshop is a small part of your shot. As I said sometimes it`s not worth to put to much into the frame, especially not very interesting plain sky.
You may try these technics if you like the result. If you use your full size image you shall get much better quality.
I hope you like it.
- Old Papas and Mamas (9 photos)
- Singapore's Esplanade: Theaters On the Bay (45 photos)
- mein urlaub in Frankreich (10 photos)
- Plants, flowers.. (25 photos)
- Capelas e pequenas Igrejas do Brasil-Tema de grupo (69 photos)
- Pays Basque vue en Infrarouge (5 photos)
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King (6 photos)
- Terrasses de cafés (21 photos)
- INDUSTRIAL PHOTOS (15 photos)