nwoehnl (122) 2009-05-10 11:23:48Hi Dana, I just boosted contrast a bit ('clarify tool' in Paint Shop Pro 12), cropped a little, and increased the saturation. The result is that the textures of the surface and the rust become a bit more prominent. Hope you like it.
nwoehnl (122) 2008-12-08 07:24:42Hi Denise, here is what I did:
- slight perspective correction
- crop at the left and bottom, to minimize the distractions
- slight increase of color saturation
- (re-)add white border
I hope that you like it.
nwoehnl (122) 2007-05-01 05:04:49Hi Oana, I did the following things in PaintShop Pro 8:
- use "clarify" tool to increase contrast
- use Gamma-Correction at 1.2 to make everything a bit brighter
- decreased blue channel, increased red channel
I hope you like it.
nwoehnl (122) 2007-03-11 10:00:21Hi Chris, I rotated for 2.7° to the left, adjusted perspective, cropped, increased contrast and saturation, and added a white border.
Seems I could also have sharpened a little. Oh well, too late now ;o)
nwoehnl (122) 2006-10-25 15:14:22Hi Nino, I did a few things:
(1) rotate 5° clockwise
(3) increase contrast (strongly)
(4) desaturate blue channel
(5) add white border
Hope you like it. Not better, just different ;o)
nwoehnl (122) 2006-09-14 17:23:27Hi Colin, here's what I did:
1. Crop to vertical format. I found some details around the guy quite funny, such as the look that the woman with the sunglasses is giving, and the "Wedding Singer" sign in the back. The purpose of the crop was to focus more on that.
2. B&w conversion and added contrast.
3. Add white border.
Hope you like it.
nwoehnl (122) 2006-09-13 15:39:09Hi Rajeev, this is just a rough attempt to illustrate what I said:
- crop at the left
- crop at the bottom
- have some more of the guy at the right (I did some rough "plastic surgery" to fill in some previously non-existing details at the right).
- I also added a touch of red to the b&w toning and slightly increased contrast.
- hiver (9 photos)
- Graphically pleasing (56 photos)
- Human 'performance' (8 photos)
- Luíz Vaz de Camões and "Os Lusíadas" odyssey (5 photos)
- Great athmospheres (46 photos)
- The Windmill In Södra Sandby (Möllan) (4 photos)
- New churches (23 photos)
- Capelas e Pequenas Igrejas no Brasil - Chapels (21 photos)
- TV Towers (45 photos)