noogy (1074) 2008-04-01 16:20:15i really like this photo, it has a lot of potentials... the reflection on the water can be maximied... the colors of the houses on the bank can be highlighted. good photo and perspective. hope you like the workshop.
noogy (1074) 2007-04-12 08:53:52i really like this photo :) simple yet cute. this workshop straightens the chapel a bit, increases size of the photo, contrast and saturation, plus a little bit of sharpening. there is a little bit of distortion as i enlarged the photo, because the posted file is at 72dpi.
noogy (1074) 2007-04-04 15:08:26this is a very interesting photo from lucia, showing bright blues and reds in an almost two-dimensional manner. i merely removed the tilt by adjusting photo a bit to the right, framed it, increased sharpness and contrast and saved at 300 dpi.
noogy (1074) 2007-03-08 00:04:36this is an excellent photo from Nivaldo in its original form. i merely tweaked the gamma (-10) to correct the overexposed sky and upped the sharpness 1+, contrast -1, saturation 2+ to compensate for lower contrast.
- sailing boats and regattas of efi (100 photos)
- Favorites continue... #1 (100 photos)
- Guérande: a region between land and water. (17 photos)
- Gifts For Me (26 photos)
- My Paris (23 photos)
- Galiff Street Kolkata.... Paradise for Pet Lovers (8 photos)
- Recreation, leisure sport's (47 photos)
- Balade en Lozère (14 photos)
- Poitevin Marsh, Marais Poitevin (35 photos)