ngythanh (8582) 2014-02-25 15:21:28This is the picture of same school when local people only finished the first phase of construction with the left building named "Auditorium". The date of picture maybe 1908, or a little time after.
I am not the author nor the owner of the old picture, of course. Sorry that I just found online, anonymous, and post it here for your convenience of comparing
ngythanh (8582) 2007-10-06 07:06:34This is the illustration of how the portion between Hekou and Jinping of Expressway 326 cut into the sides of deep valleys and ravines and the most part of it has been constructed above Honghe River as you can see in this picture.
ngythanh (8582) 2007-09-06 15:42:48I just tried to isolate the unnecessary shadow on the left edge, and left the frame out to get more detail on the roofs.
A light contrast has been added.
When I make my fourth visit to China, Lijian and Zhongdian are the must in my list.
- Oscar Niemeyer: the architecture's revolution (89 photos)
- My favorite sights from European cities (Sne011) (88 photos)
- Fairgrounds (75 photos)
- Yearly Rotterdam Events (28 photos)
- Polish churches and synagogues II (92 photos)
- Athosade (4 photos)
- Sunset,sunrise, beach and sea (82 photos)
- The Tree (26 photos)
- Places of dream (29 photos)