ngythanh (8578) 2014-02-25 15:21:28This is the picture of same school when local people only finished the first phase of construction with the left building named "Auditorium". The date of picture maybe 1908, or a little time after.
I am not the author nor the owner of the old picture, of course. Sorry that I just found online, anonymous, and post it here for your convenience of comparing
ngythanh (8578) 2007-10-06 07:06:34This is the illustration of how the portion between Hekou and Jinping of Expressway 326 cut into the sides of deep valleys and ravines and the most part of it has been constructed above Honghe River as you can see in this picture.
ngythanh (8578) 2007-09-06 15:42:48I just tried to isolate the unnecessary shadow on the left edge, and left the frame out to get more detail on the roofs.
A light contrast has been added.
When I make my fourth visit to China, Lijian and Zhongdian are the must in my list.
- Old People Portraits (28 photos)
- Languages*Sprachen*Línguas*#1 (97 photos)
- Post Boxes (36 photos)
- Finges Forest and the Wild Rhone River (18 photos)
- Aaah! (100 photos)
- Exotic places II (stego) (46 photos)
- Cotton & Textile in Madurai & Surroundings -India (22 photos)
- Small ship(-maintenance) yards (10 photos)
- Images with touching notes (32 photos)