CLODO (27654) 2012-10-09 00:58:30Levels to get the right hues on the skin which is too reddish for me
Cloning at top left and bottom right to have all the iamge in red (except the face)
Incresase sharpness, mainly on the eyes.
frunchy (1517) 2011-09-17 04:59:37Hi,
i cropped to 4:3 format, to get the tree out of the middle. Then i used selective colour management to increase brightness of the red and to change the tone of the blue. Finally i applied some contrast.Cheers, F.
Helisa (964) 2010-04-28 12:46:05I liked your photograph so much I've done a little workshop with it, struggled for time it isn't as good as it could be i think, but this was my vision of the scene.
Yours was a great inspiration!
fkostas (454) 2009-02-19 07:47:21Hi Murat, I removed the ball thing over the guy's head with clone stamp. (Don't look too closely, I'm amatuer). I used auto levels, and added about +13 of contrast. Cropped, reframed, unsharp mask.
kato (11052) 2008-04-26 06:39:401. Crop the frame
2. Tone curve
- in: 201, out: 238
3. Select elephants, and sharpen the outline
4. Unsharp mask
5. Make a frame and insert text
- text style
upper: Courier New 24p
lower: Edwardian Script ITC 18p
- Beijing Hutongs (18 photos)
- Randonnées dans le Nebbiu et les Agriates (39 photos)
- Rio de Janeiro (35 photos)
- Massif de la Chartreuse (72 photos)
- Cities and architecture (36 photos)
- Elena's Favourite photos from beach (41 photos)
- most expressive portraits (49 photos)
- Berlin Wall (56 photos)
- Le blockhouse de Coteau-du-Lac (17 photos)