andycam (249) 2014-08-25 03:54:42Hi Murat nice image of the wedding day.
I thought this shot deserved some post production by keeping the sky dark but correcting the levels for the rest of the image using highlights and then burning the sky detail back in.
CLODO (35748) 2012-10-09 00:58:30Levels to get the right hues on the skin which is too reddish for me
Cloning at top left and bottom right to have all the iamge in red (except the face)
Incresase sharpness, mainly on the eyes.
frunchy (1800) 2011-09-17 04:59:37Hi,
i cropped to 4:3 format, to get the tree out of the middle. Then i used selective colour management to increase brightness of the red and to change the tone of the blue. Finally i applied some contrast.Cheers, F.
Helisa (330) 2010-04-28 12:46:05I liked your photograph so much I've done a little workshop with it, struggled for time it isn't as good as it could be i think, but this was my vision of the scene.
Yours was a great inspiration!
fkostas (454) 2009-02-19 07:47:21Hi Murat, I removed the ball thing over the guy's head with clone stamp. (Don't look too closely, I'm amatuer). I used auto levels, and added about +13 of contrast. Cropped, reframed, unsharp mask.
- Birds in Flight. (99 photos)
- Stairway To Heaven (67 photos)
- Trees (99 photos)
- Trekearth Book 2008: Places (50 photos)
- EDF La Defense (7 photos)
- Amazing Castles and Palaces of Europe (15 photos)
- My favorite photos (16+1) (Gatti Matti) (94 photos)
- Manamo's 08 daily faves (july,aug,sept) (59 photos)
- TE meeting Lisbon March of 2010 (23 photos)