mrichat (1749) 2013-12-13 06:39:031st of all i made the horizon straight.
then cropped out the lower area to get the woman get closer and get the motive.
adjusted contrast to get the better result of the trees lines against the bright sky.
Put it on a frame.
Hope you dont mind for this modification.I just shared my thoughts about this photo.
mrichat (1749) 2013-11-11 00:45:50the first thing i did that,how to reduce my overexposed areas as much as possible.so i cropped the acceptable area.
aligned the whole pic.
customized color distribution on leveling the background light,raising the depth of color.
Lastly i put it into a simple frame.
mrichat (1749) 2013-06-27 21:55:23Lots of sky area seemed useless,so i croppe3d it with some portion of beach too in foreground.
The sea-line was tilled towards left,it has been aligned.
Applied graduated tint with 45% from upper end to get rid of overexposing the sky as much as possible.
Enhanced contrast with 20% from the original.
Made a frame line to make the frame tight for more attention to sea,beach and the palm trees.
- Sodas and People all around the world... (34 photos)
- LOST CITY OF PETRA (10 photos)
- Wartime Weekend (Pickering, UK) (20 photos)
- Top18 Lille city (18 photos)
- Les plus parlantes (19 photos)
- Splashing (18 photos)
- Architects: Lluís Domčnech i Montaner (1850–1923) (16 photos)
- Literature (10 photos)
- European Street Moments (19 photos)