brano14 (2957) 2009-11-03 10:54:10I like when I see the building surrounding,but in this case I wanted to remove those bushes on the bottom, because they were cut in half. At same time I added a simple frame.
kato (11630) 2009-08-25 02:20:09Firstly, I did automatic level correction, and next I used tone curve(in:128, out:158) for adding total contrast a liitle. Finally, I removed the noise of the background after having sharpened the outline to the entire image.
- by photoshop
- Dutch Statues (3 photos)
- Mountains (17 photos)
- The Palace Museum (The Forbidden City) (45 photos)
- portraits silhouette figures (65 photos)
- A day in the life of Mrauk U (16 photos)
- Beside the seaside (12 photos)
- The birds from Marievale Bird Sanctuary (9 photos)
- Colors (13 photos)
- PURI-The place of Sri Jagannath (20 photos)