radegaja (60) 2013-01-21 11:40:50Good evening, Mr. Meyer.
Here I have this nice little photo reworked and did my taste
I changed the composition, perspective corrected by adding horizontal frame.
What do you think???
Thank you for your understanding Rade...
t0bs (147) 2008-04-06 03:52:09Hi Dietrich
These are the things that I did:
- cropping (to take the man on the bottom-right side out of the view and make the mosque centered);
- adding more saturation;
meyerd (1630) 2008-03-20 04:07:52Wild growing Malus sieversii apples, collected in a Tien Shan hill forest near Ürümqi. The fuit is small and varies a lot in color and size from tree to tree. The apples are edible, much appreciated by the free roaming horses.
meyerd (1630) 2008-02-05 05:57:31The frontwheel of Blaise's bike broke (see picture) somewhere in the Pamir, I believe in Kara kum (Kuhistoni Badakhshan/ Tajikistan). With some solid tape wrapped around the broken part, Blaise continued driving right into China!!
- Vivre avec des ombres (29 photos)
- Only B&W (24 photos)
- Places that inspire a story 2... (94 photos)
- Cambodia : portraits of childhood (52 photos)
- Petropolis - The Imperial City of Brazil (18 photos)
- at the sunday market in Bac Ha (5 photos)
- Archaeology of the World (44 photos)
- Traffic jam scenes (17 photos)
- GRAPHIC WORKS (0 photos)