meyerd (1630) 2013-02-08 09:00:43Hi Jonathan I changed the color balance to get details out. I did it separately for the sky, for the left and for the right half of the picture and the road. The overexposed areas made the exercise difficult. Overall I don't like the result, maybe it could be done better. What is your opinion? TE is great for exchanging opinions.
meyerd (1630) 2013-01-29 00:21:33In Photoshop Elements I did the following post-processing:
1) remove the magenta color
2) Increase the sky by stamping
3) slight sharpening
The copyright of the picture stays of course with you, Lorenzo, this is just a suggestion. What do you think of it?
meyerd (1630) 2013-01-22 02:57:15With Photoshop j'ai recadré l'image pour mettre le ciel à l'horizontale. Les coins blanches qui se formaient ont été tamponné. J'ai aussi enlevé une tâche avec le tampon.
meyerd (1630) 2013-01-21 09:27:44In Photoshop Elements I increased contrast. I sharpened also somwehat.
What is your opinion, is there an improvement or does it alter the impression in an unwanted way?
meyerd (1630) 2013-01-13 01:50:19In PS Elements I cropped (and sharpened) the picture to change the proportion between water and ship to 2/3 : 1/3. Maybe the ship appears no longer as "menacing" as in the original picture.
- JAPAN: Alley of Torii in Fushimi-Inari Shrine (6 photos)
- Les Eglises du Quebec IV (100 photos)
- CosPlay (66 photos)
- Pompeii and Herculaneum (83 photos)
- On the Family Farm (7 photos)
- Favorites - landscapes 02 (92 photos)
- Amazing Castles and Palaces of Europe (15 photos)
- Best Of The Best (3 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces III (37 photos)