meyerd (1626) 2013-02-08 09:00:43Hi Jonathan I changed the color balance to get details out. I did it separately for the sky, for the left and for the right half of the picture and the road. The overexposed areas made the exercise difficult. Overall I don't like the result, maybe it could be done better. What is your opinion? TE is great for exchanging opinions.
meyerd (1626) 2013-01-29 00:21:33In Photoshop Elements I did the following post-processing:
1) remove the magenta color
2) Increase the sky by stamping
3) slight sharpening
The copyright of the picture stays of course with you, Lorenzo, this is just a suggestion. What do you think of it?
meyerd (1626) 2013-01-22 02:57:15With Photoshop j'ai recadré l'image pour mettre le ciel à l'horizontale. Les coins blanches qui se formaient ont été tamponné. J'ai aussi enlevé une tâche avec le tampon.
meyerd (1626) 2013-01-21 09:27:44In Photoshop Elements I increased contrast. I sharpened also somwehat.
What is your opinion, is there an improvement or does it alter the impression in an unwanted way?
meyerd (1626) 2013-01-13 01:50:19In PS Elements I cropped (and sharpened) the picture to change the proportion between water and ship to 2/3 : 1/3. Maybe the ship appears no longer as "menacing" as in the original picture.
meyerd (1626) 2013-01-05 09:36:01With Photoshop Elements I removed some of the red. Then I sharpened the picture slightly (25% at 1 pixel). What do you think of it, Murat? It's still a matter of taste I know.
- Discovering the Grand Palais (9 photos)
- Formula 1 moments (32 photos)
- photos named after a movie/song/play/book quote (54 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part III (95 photos)
- Confluência de Grau Zero - Confluence of Grau Zero (1 photos)
- Parque das Nações - Park of Nations (34 photos)
- Pondicherry Market (14 photos)
- Long exposure (53 photos)
- Night Views (19 photos)