Pentti (1451) 2008-12-24 14:00:57when you image decicive moments you seldom can control the situation fully and you must do some preprosessing. This image has captured a good situation but has not gained the appraisal it deserves.
I used gimp 2.6. Added sharpness with unsharp mask. Adjusted tone curve to bring more light to the subjects. Added gaussian filter to low contrast areas. Framed.
Hope you like the result.
h2nl (314) 2008-12-18 13:05:06I like this shot very much when it is symmetrical.
So i took the liberty to rotate the picture and crop it.
1. lightness: -20%
2. orange filter: +10%
3. Level adjustments
I hope you like it.
jwillie44 (1234) 2007-07-03 14:00:17Well, I cropped it, over saturated the green and yellow; then i over exposed it. I then used the history brush to bring back in the fisherman.
I did this workshp not to try and enhance your photo but for my own abstract thinking. I had an idea and wanted to see what it looked like.
- Paysages du Voironnais / Landscapes from Voiron (28 photos)
- Downtown Ramat-Gan (7 photos)
- Herault valley and canyon (100 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part II (100 photos)
- Scuba Diving (63 photos)
- Les églises du Québec - VI (100 photos)
- MY VENICE (1 photos)
- Historic sites of Sola (7 photos)
- Capital Buildings of the World (4 photos)