Luko (14000) 2008-04-26 08:17:45for me the problem comes from the reading which is too centered because of the too homogenous dark tonal values, while the real story is unfolding in the background.
the girl at the bottom of the stairs is key to the understanding of the scene, as well as the "OMG girl" sitting on top. unfortunately I find that they are too buried in the dark tones.
Here's then my WS proposal which includes brightening on local areas with a history brush using screen mode. (all the girls and the muscle man) Some overlay is then applied to enhance the contrast on the most expressive characters.
markgong (2840) 2008-04-17 02:37:16Two things bothered me about the original photo. The bright orange shirt and the pink plate. That's why I turned it into B/W, something that's inconsistent with the rest of the series.
- Journées médiévales en France et en Europe (11 photos)
- Children (98 photos)
- Bourrin.fr technologies (1 photos)
- the WAVE on rocks (46 photos)
- Silhouettes in the Sahara desert (20 photos)
- To the Point of Abstraction (75 photos)
- Churches - Small Villages II (45 photos)
- My SAPA Collection /1/ (94 photos)
- Downtown Ramat-Gan (7 photos)