markgong (2840) 2008-04-19 10:34:58I cropped and rotated the image just slightly. For me it's better to crop out the man on the right side to focus on the left side of the image. The five layers work better in my opinion after the crop so the eye works in a circle from subject to subject, especially drawing more attention to the kids all the way in the back, framed between the the somersault and the one throwing something.
markgong (2840) 2008-04-17 02:37:16Two things bothered me about the original photo. The bright orange shirt and the pink plate. That's why I turned it into B/W, something that's inconsistent with the rest of the series.
- Landscapes in Norway (9 photos)
- PALAWAN PROVINCE, PHILIPPINES (15 photos)
- Something is missing (14 photos)
- World great airports (23 photos)
- Garden of Eden, Begin and End (25 photos)
- African Wild Animals (64 photos)
- Environs de la Tchaux - hiver 05/06 (27 photos)
- Dancing the world (72 photos)
- holiday POVs (21 photos)