EstudioChispa (1984) 2013-12-19 07:05:33Hello Marina!
Photographing a landscape with the moon in the sky is always a challenge, as the full moon is such a bright subject -- it almost always washes out to a plain white disk.
With all respect to this beautiful image, I offer you a WS in which I have taken one of my file images of a full moon, sized it appropriately for this image, then, using layers, attempted to provide some details for your full moon, trying to match the feel of the original. I hope you like it!
willperrett (7346) 2013-01-17 00:49:59I allowed you to keep your grey frame! But I had to select it out before work commenced, as those pixels would have affected the results. So, I selected the photo itself, and used Levels and Brightness/Contrast to boost the contrast a bit. Actually you now have a white sky (255, RGB), which I wouldn't normally want, but the overall effect is OK I hope. What do you think?
- francio64 (Portrait) (89 photos)
- LAS VEGAS, NEVADA-ARCHITECTURAL (15 photos)
- burma : a journey towards peace (5 photos)
- Chinatown (27 photos)
- My favorite B&W (24 photos)
- !Meteora, the Holy Rocks (18 photos)
- Flowers, trees, animals/Fleurs, arbres, animaux (37 photos)
- Volcans - Volcano (62 photos)
- Syros - Fragosyriani glykia (7 photos)