EstudioChispa (2084) 2013-12-19 07:05:33Hello Marina!
Photographing a landscape with the moon in the sky is always a challenge, as the full moon is such a bright subject -- it almost always washes out to a plain white disk.
With all respect to this beautiful image, I offer you a WS in which I have taken one of my file images of a full moon, sized it appropriately for this image, then, using layers, attempted to provide some details for your full moon, trying to match the feel of the original. I hope you like it!
willperrett (8017) 2013-01-17 00:49:59I allowed you to keep your grey frame! But I had to select it out before work commenced, as those pixels would have affected the results. So, I selected the photo itself, and used Levels and Brightness/Contrast to boost the contrast a bit. Actually you now have a white sky (255, RGB), which I wouldn't normally want, but the overall effect is OK I hope. What do you think?
- Cambodia : around the Royal Palace (14 photos)
- Eglises et abbayes du Nord-Pas-De-Calais (68 photos)
- Novice Monks (4 photos)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (99 photos)
- shadows (31 photos)
- Hora azul - Blue Hour (31 photos)
- Le banc des amoureux (17 photos)
- Mystic mist (71 photos)
- Serbian ortodox churches and monasteries 2 (100 photos)