macjake (60030) 2015-05-15 12:02:41Here we have a scene taken in Bergen.
I promise I did not set this up.
I'm still amazed how often people will walk by when taking a photo, and they have the same color clothing on as the subject behind or beside them!
this was sooo funny!
CLODO (31606) 2015-05-01 00:24:46crop to have the shaving scene, with the haidresser arm starting at the bottom right angle
light: in PS image/settings/dark hues-light hues and move the sliders to get what you feel correct - white color darken and dark hues lighten -(in this WS, I feel that the customer shirt is less over exposed than in your shot)
Hope it's a good info for your post processing skills
- Palacio de Queluz (22 photos)
- Not Conventional Faces III (37 photos)
- Storks (53 photos)
- THE ETERNAL NILE, EGYPT (9 photos)
- World Heritage Sites Part VIII (94 photos)
- Helsinki Lutheran Cathedral (92 photos)
- A different look at Saudi Arabia (57 photos)
- Brooklyn Bridge (12 photos)
- JB's Daily Pick(s) From Your Pics (79 photos)