macjake (53902) 2014-09-30 00:24:01This photo was taken from our Hotel Balcony.
what a view this!!!
We got room service breakfast on the patio each morning, it was hard to leave and explore the town because we enjoyed the hotel so much :)
macjake (53902) 2014-09-24 23:27:37At this point, we are only about 1 Km into the 14 Km hike. You can see Oia in the bg and homes on the island spread about.
the homes which are spread out are obviously locals, whereas the larger portion in the bg are the touristy areas. it was nice to see that.
tyro (19228) 2014-09-22 04:01:43Hi Craig,
Again, I hope you don't mind my "playing around" with your lovely photograph!
In Photoshop Elements 11, I used a layer mask in Levels and selectively lightened some parts of this lady's face - oh, and some of her clothing too - to try to reduce the strength of some of the shadows. Quite difficult to do on a small image but would be much easier on the full size original one.
See what you think anyway!
- Propaganda (8 photos)
- Palais des Congrès & Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle (27 photos)
- Stitching images (30 photos)
- Mes photos de Phares et sémaphores... (27 photos)
- Good exposure and lights (61 photos)
- Boats, bridges and harbours (B&W) (15 photos)
- Marrakech : Majorelle (36 photos)
- Mills (96 photos)
- Fascinating Places (24 photos)