macjake (71729) 2017-02-06 06:27:02Here is a similar view which I posted a couple of photos ago - thats why i didn't post it now as the main.
Here you can see what I mean by it being less accessible compared to the south end (top).
The south end is the Stanley Park Loop trail which has thousands of walkers, joggers, bikers every day. The North end here is industrial land, quite different. Most people never go here.
- Les pollueurs / Thou shall not pollute (17 photos)
- Your favorite (26 photos)
- Trivale Park (25 photos)
- Cathedrals & Churches (84 photos)
- Lion... like my name! (70 photos)
- The Canadian Rockies - Off the Beaten Path (15 photos)
- Photos from your house (37 photos)
- Brisbane Riverfire 2007! (12 photos)
- Churches of Croatia (0 photos)