macjake (71739) 2017-02-06 06:27:02Here is a similar view which I posted a couple of photos ago - thats why i didn't post it now as the main.
Here you can see what I mean by it being less accessible compared to the south end (top).
The south end is the Stanley Park Loop trail which has thousands of walkers, joggers, bikers every day. The North end here is industrial land, quite different. Most people never go here.
- My favorites (Dec 04 - Sept 07) (100 photos)
- Homes of the Auto Barons (6 photos)
- Artistes de la rue / Street artists (74 photos)
- Dighufinolu (5 photos)
- country road (40 photos)
- Old Papas and Mamas (9 photos)
- Autumn in Alto Minho - Portugal (7 photos)
- Marine ports and terminals (20 photos)
- Cows "made in India" (65 photos)