lewiz (1297) 2007-06-13 18:28:19Many people suggested increasing the contrast, so here is a version with bumped contrast.
I'm in two minds about it... in some ways I do prefer it, but in others I liked the subtlety of the original...
lewiz (1297) 2006-03-14 16:37:23Okay, here's another attempt. There's some against TE-rules stuff here ;)
- happy medium contrast between original and Eric's
- cloned out the girl... not perfect but good enough ;)
- removed a white spot from the boy's forehead because it *looked* like a camera problem
- slightly more sharpening (as Eric did)
david (3992) 2006-03-14 09:27:53ok, mostly, i wanted to knock up your framing and cut out that girl. i was quite severe though, which is probably not to everyone's taste.
i also converted it to b&w ... just for fun. most important is the framing.
thanks for sharing this photograph lewis. i hope you don't mind my edit! :)
inomine (4) 2006-01-23 13:30:351) Different aspect, I like the composition a bit more like this, the tree at the top just adds distracting detail.
2) A bit of dodge on the face, and subsequently the arm to bring them out a bit.
3) Curves to try and make the whole photo a bit less dark.
Hope you like it :)
- 'more photos that I'd like to remember (II) (42 photos)
- Persian Culture (40 photos)
- Dreaming Castles.. (17 photos)
- Camargue (4 photos)
- "My" Sunsets & Sunrises (part 2) (18 photos)
- King Rama IX birthday celebrations (11 photos)
- My favorite photos (5) (Gatti Matti) (93 photos)
- Children of the world (85 photos)
- Scuba Diving (63 photos)