lewiz (1297) 2007-06-13 18:28:19Many people suggested increasing the contrast, so here is a version with bumped contrast.
I'm in two minds about it... in some ways I do prefer it, but in others I liked the subtlety of the original...
lewiz (1297) 2006-03-14 16:37:23Okay, here's another attempt. There's some against TE-rules stuff here ;)
- happy medium contrast between original and Eric's
- cloned out the girl... not perfect but good enough ;)
- removed a white spot from the boy's forehead because it *looked* like a camera problem
- slightly more sharpening (as Eric did)
david (3992) 2006-03-14 09:27:53ok, mostly, i wanted to knock up your framing and cut out that girl. i was quite severe though, which is probably not to everyone's taste.
i also converted it to b&w ... just for fun. most important is the framing.
thanks for sharing this photograph lewis. i hope you don't mind my edit! :)
inomine (4) 2006-01-23 13:30:351) Different aspect, I like the composition a bit more like this, the tree at the top just adds distracting detail.
2) A bit of dodge on the face, and subsequently the arm to bring them out a bit.
3) Curves to try and make the whole photo a bit less dark.
Hope you like it :)
- TE members (48 photos)
- My favorite photos on my sight (29 photos)
- Capelas e Pequenas Igrejas no Brasil - Chapels (21 photos)
- Cambodia : around the Royal Palace (14 photos)
- Night Out in the Market (5 photos)
- Raininig, Snowing...Umbrellas (58 photos)
- "Northeast Italy - Bassano del Grappa" (5 photos)
- SUNRISE AT THE FISHPONDS, MALABON, PHILIPPINES (7 photos)
- LAS VEGAS, NEVADA-ARCHITECTURAL (15 photos)