Dpbours (222) 2007-11-18 02:00:13Yeah, I stole the moon and stamped it back in another location to be able to make more of a panoramic view...
Some unsharp masking (25% - 50 pix radius), some hue and saturation and last some contrast and a small smart sharpen (7% - 2 pix radius). I have the feeling that despite the changes are small, this version creates much more depth!
Hope you like it!
- CLODO's SELECTION XIV (100 photos)
- India : wonderful Taj Mahal (15 photos)
- My best favorites (77 photos)
- Cambodia : in the ruins of Angkor (12 photos)
- Oscar Niemeyer: the architecture legend (92 photos)
- Old Aussie abandoned Vehicles (10 photos)
- Gul791's Favourit II (51 photos)
- PARADISE ON EARTH (38 photos)
- Snow-colored Peacocks (4 photos)