Dpbours (222) 2007-11-18 02:00:13Yeah, I stole the moon and stamped it back in another location to be able to make more of a panoramic view...
Some unsharp masking (25% - 50 pix radius), some hue and saturation and last some contrast and a small smart sharpen (7% - 2 pix radius). I have the feeling that despite the changes are small, this version creates much more depth!
Hope you like it!
- Landscape (87 photos)
- "My" Sunsets & Sunrises (part 2) (18 photos)
- Trees of the world (23 photos)
- Panorama of istanbul city (12 photos)
- Olympic Stadiums (12 photos)
- Khlongs: Bangkok's waterways (7 photos)
- ** Noborder's favourite India photos (III) (36 photos)
- Tiez Brudet Breizh / Famous houses of Brittany (53 photos)
- Zanzibar: beach life & kids (19 photos)