Dpbours (222) 2007-11-18 02:00:13Yeah, I stole the moon and stamped it back in another location to be able to make more of a panoramic view...
Some unsharp masking (25% - 50 pix radius), some hue and saturation and last some contrast and a small smart sharpen (7% - 2 pix radius). I have the feeling that despite the changes are small, this version creates much more depth!
Hope you like it!
- Norfolk Island Pine, mild subtropics (10 photos)
- Underwater Photography (100 photos)
- lacs corse (4 photos)
- One point perspective (9 photos)
- Your favorites (24 photos)
- I Looove it!! - Sne011 (56 photos)
- Cao Dai Great Temple in Tay Ninh (25 photos)
- Windows XPeriences. . . (17 photos)
- Sears Tower, Chicago (33 photos)