kajenn (2426) 2008-12-30 20:05:37Hi Elena,
I cropped your image 25% off the top, to focus on the two men looking at each other, positioning them in the "sweet spots". The statue is well placed between them, but needed to be "stronger" as the "third element".
So I applied AutoLevels in PS7 and ran USM sharpening in 5 steps as taught by Mr. Luko.
And finally I re-framed it with your frame. VoilŠ!
- Italian churches (93 photos)
- Around my home (28 photos)
- Alleys of Venice (7 photos)
- Et nous pendant c'temps l√† ? (8 photos)
- Cumbria, including the Lake District (54 photos)
- Lion... like my name! (70 photos)
- Eight Thousanders - 8000m & Above (27 photos)
- KURDS (98 photos)
- Sorgues valley in Aveyron (14 photos)