kajenn (2424) 2008-12-30 20:05:37Hi Elena,
I cropped your image 25% off the top, to focus on the two men looking at each other, positioning them in the "sweet spots". The statue is well placed between them, but needed to be "stronger" as the "third element".
So I applied AutoLevels in PS7 and ran USM sharpening in 5 steps as taught by Mr. Luko.
And finally I re-framed it with your frame. Voilá!
- My Favourite Posts By TE Members (36 photos)
- Rocks that resemble something (22 photos)
- Camden Lock Market, London. (11 photos)
- Lanterns (1 photos)
- Argolida Region (27 photos)
- NYC World Trade Center (57 photos)
- The Eiffel Tower (14 photos)
- GB Red Telephone kiosks. (94 photos)
- Film music: John Barry (20 photos)