mortijo (12828) 2006-11-01 05:23:43I did the following:
- looked for the channel giving the most detail, which is the green channel.
- Image, Apply image and select the green channel
- In the layer palette set pick 'luminosity'
-Filter, sharpeing, smart sharpening 50%
I also increased the size a bit.
Hope you don't mind.
frozenjazz (303) 2006-08-30 05:57:51I simply tried to remove the slight color cast. I think it is better, but you tell me.
I simply used the "color balance" editor, and moved slightly the "magenta/green" slider, for medium tones, to the right.
alekpet (4663) 2006-07-28 05:58:48I sharpened the image using Sharpen command in Photofiltre. But before that, I changed the colour balance to create different coloring (the original is perfect, but I wanted something else). I changed gamma to the blue channel to 0.7 and revived colours a bit.
Jone, se nadevam ti se dopagja idejata.
- Torres del Paine (28 photos)
- Tsunami Memorial (78 photos)
- Vancouver Streetshots in Colour (8 photos)
- Da Lat my love town (7 photos)
- Dourbie valley and canyon (24 photos)
- Working - Views of the Traditional Life (28 photos)
- Carnaval de la chaux-de-fonds 2006 (18 photos)
- African morning in Sossusvlei (5 photos)
- Durga Puja 2006 (21 photos)