mortijo (12828) 2006-11-01 05:23:43I did the following:
- looked for the channel giving the most detail, which is the green channel.
- Image, Apply image and select the green channel
- In the layer palette set pick 'luminosity'
-Filter, sharpeing, smart sharpening 50%
I also increased the size a bit.
Hope you don't mind.
frozenjazz (303) 2006-08-30 05:57:51I simply tried to remove the slight color cast. I think it is better, but you tell me.
I simply used the "color balance" editor, and moved slightly the "magenta/green" slider, for medium tones, to the right.
alekpet (4663) 2006-07-28 05:58:48I sharpened the image using Sharpen command in Photofiltre. But before that, I changed the colour balance to create different coloring (the original is perfect, but I wanted something else). I changed gamma to the blue channel to 0.7 and revived colours a bit.
Jone, se nadevam ti se dopagja idejata.
- ARCHITECTONIC DETAILS (100 photos)
- Gargoyles (17 photos)
- People of Sicily (42 photos)
- Rocky Mountain National Park (87 photos)
- Another World... (24 photos)
- !! Brazilian members that make a lot of critics !! (9 photos)
- Casa Batlló by Antoni Gaudi (89 photos)
- Mes meilleurs photos (27 photos)
- Festival International du cerf-volant de Dieppe (12 photos)