mortijo (12828) 2006-11-01 05:23:43I did the following:
- looked for the channel giving the most detail, which is the green channel.
- Image, Apply image and select the green channel
- In the layer palette set pick 'luminosity'
-Filter, sharpeing, smart sharpening 50%
I also increased the size a bit.
Hope you don't mind.
frozenjazz (303) 2006-08-30 05:57:51I simply tried to remove the slight color cast. I think it is better, but you tell me.
I simply used the "color balance" editor, and moved slightly the "magenta/green" slider, for medium tones, to the right.
alekpet (4663) 2006-07-28 05:58:48I sharpened the image using Sharpen command in Photofiltre. But before that, I changed the colour balance to create different coloring (the original is perfect, but I wanted something else). I changed gamma to the blue channel to 0.7 and revived colours a bit.
Jone, se nadevam ti se dopagja idejata.
- Made in Poland (21 photos)
- Singapore Plane Spotting (6 photos)
- Obidos, Portugal II (4 photos)
- Window cleaners from around the world (7 photos)
- Les Restos du Coeur 2005 (7 photos)
- Islet of Vila Franca do Campo (15 photos)
- Romanesque Art in Andorra (24 photos)
- Artistes de la rue / Street artists (74 photos)
- Rock city and rock formations in the Czech Rep. (21 photos)