pajaran (51164) 2011-04-17 12:50:08Naglasio sam motiv, ispravio snimak po horizontali.
Pojacao sam kontrast i ostrinu.
Dodao sam ram fotografiji.
I emphasized the motive, corrected image horizontally.
I reinforce the contrast and sharpness.
I added a photo frame.
oochappan (22043) 2007-06-08 02:50:13I tried to enhance the dramatic impression of nature by
- leveling horizont
- undoing slight grains
- contrast + (colors come up at the same time)
- soft focus to reduce grains even more and a sharpening on a darken blending layer + a lighten blending layer in opacity
- an adjusting darker leveled layer erasing areas to the lighter one to increase the dramatic contrasts even more
-crop to more pano view, no resizing but adding a white contrasting frame
As you can see, camera doesn't matter, you can always re-edited any photo to adjust it to a more personal edition of your camera-tool.
Hope you like it ?
jerjer (50) 2006-11-06 03:15:03Hello Joe Anthony, I love the depth of the expression of the child in your photo. It conveys strength and a mature outlook in life.
I did some tinkering with photoshop to let you know my unsolicited advice. Anyways, here is what I did:
-enhanced the red, saturated the photo and did some cropping.
I hope I did justice.
jmdias (54479) 2006-08-28 20:31:15Joe
I cut the upper and lower side of the photo, I put 2 black strips in that place I removed. I used auto-levels, auto-contrast and I created a fake cloud to that empty space in the right corner of the sky
I hope you like it
- World Heritage Sites Part III (95 photos)
- Archimatica favorites: the top100 (89 photos)
- SUNRISE AT THE FISHPONDS, MALABON, PHILIPPINES (7 photos)
- Cats of the world (41 photos)
- Easy Life (25 photos)
- Mini meeting TE Perugia (20 photos)
- My Paris (23 photos)
- Switzerland and Germany road trip 2007 (19 photos)
- GRAND CANYON, ARIZONA (18 photos)